KSE HPD Double Ended Power Steering Pump -KSC1068-002
- HPD double-ended
- 3/8” Hexshaft power steering pump
- Rear mount
- Counterclockwise rotation when viewed from back of pump
- High Power Density
- The most efficiency, the lightest weight, in the smallest package!
- 25% Lighter Weight
Weighing in at 2.5 lbs including the mounting bracket, this is by far the lightest racing power steering pump made.
Fits all makes of sprint and midget chassis. It has the same bolt pattern and mounting as all KSE power steering pumps.
The special design tear-drop timed porting and large #10 inlet eliminates cavitation up to 10,000 engine RPM.
3000 PSI pressure capability with non-sticking poppet-type relief valve set at 1400 PSI. This was made possible by the rigid construction design and zero tolerance clearances as well as thermal expansion of only 0.0001 @ 200ºF. 100% Performance Tested
- Every KSE pump is flow and pressure tested to strict specifications.
- Durable Carburized 8620 shaft with ball bearing input and 3/8” hex drive male input and female output.
- Will accept all popular fuel injection pumps. Same convenient port locations as standard KSE pumps for easy plumbing.