RUSH/NeSmith Left Rear Behind 3/9 Crate Spec Shock - 33-253077
Part Number Description & Use (Note: Bilstein expresses rebound value first).
RF 12-2 7" stroke - Use on right front on smooth tracks and on tracks with sweeping corners.
RF 9-3 7" stroke - Use on right front on hooked up or rough surfaces, or on tracks with tight corners.
LF 2.5-2.5 7" stroke - Use on left front or can be used as an option on the lift bar.
RR 3.5-1.5 9" stroke - Use on the right rear on slick surfaces
LRB 3-9 9" stroke - Use behind the left rear axle on slick tracks with smooth surfaces.
Use with a chain or LRF 2.5-2.5 in front of the axle.
LRB 3-6 9" stroke - Use behind the left rear axle on hooked up or rough tracks.
Use with a chain or LRF 0-6 in front of the axle.
LRF 0-6 Use in front of the left rear axle when LRB 3-6 is behind axle
LRF 2.5-2.5 Use in front of the left rear axle when LRB is behind.
This shock may also be used as the right rear option on hooked up tracks.
LB 5-3 Use on the left bar and may also be used very effectively on the left front.
LF 2.5-2.5 is the other option for the lift bar.
Tacky, Hooked up Track Base Set, Not Tacky, Not Slick Slick Track
RF - RF 9-3 RF - RF 9-3 RF - RF 12-2
LF - LF 2.5-2.5 LF - LF 2.5-2.5 LF - LF 2.5-2.5
RR - LRF 2.5-2.5 RR - RR 3.5-1.5 RR - RR 3.5-1.5
LR Front - LRF 2.5-2.5 LR Front - LRF 2.5-2.5 or chain LR Front - LRF 0-6
LR Behind - LRB 3-6 LR Behind - LRB 3-9 LR Behind - LRB 3-9
Lift Bar - LB 5-3 Lift Bar - LB 5-3 LR Bar - LB 5-3
- RF 9-3 will usually work better on a rough surface than the RF 12-2
- LRF 2.5-2.5 can be used on the RR to free the car on entry and through the apex.
- LB 5-3 can be used on the left front to help the car turn into the corner freely.
- Call for the best combination for a swing-arm suspension (Jim Hiland 478-627-9775 or Tim Godshall 858-386-5944).
- All of the setups described above are suggestions; cars are different; overall setups vary, and driver preferences change.Try different combinations using the choices available.